Social Security Administration

Economic Impact Payments (EIP)

The Federal Benefits Unit and Social Security Administration cannot answer EIP questions about your specific situation.
Where can I get answers to my Economic Impact Payments (EIP) questions?
微拍直播You can find answers to most of your EIP-related questions at the IRS’  (English).  If you do not see the answer to your question, you can call the Internal Revenue Service’s EIP hotline at 1-800-919-9835.

Services in Foreign Countries

If you live outside of the United States, there are a number of Federal Benefits Units (FBUs) at some American Embassies and Consulates who have specially trained personnel to assist with Social Security matters. The two FBUs in Poland provide services to residents of countries listed below – for specific information please select the relevant link:

  1. Belarus
  2. Czech Republic
  3. Estonia
  4. Hungary
  5. Latvia
  6. Lithuania
  7. Poland
  8. Russia
  9. Slovakia
  10. Ukraine

For general information on Social Security programs and services available for residents in foreign countries please visit our website.